Admin abushing password

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

IBA wrote:ey bushboy, come to b4r.org and say stfu :P i bet ill kick you ! :P
I think the difference is that b4r.org is our server. Boomtown is a public one. Not that I care, Q2Admin kicks me automatically for botting.
I don't give a shit.
Ministar
is connecting

Let's all hate Morph!

Post by Ministar »

I agree wtih Screwface, who have done soooo much for the aq2-world, compared to Morpheus. Let's all just think Morpheus is in a need to demonstrate his power, and kicked a newbie just because he felt like it.. Get a grip - the dude deserved it and his life will probably go on, even after being kicked from the server :shock: GG
EsB
is connecting

jaok..

Post by EsB »

[edit]let's keep it English, shall we?[/edit]
GrevBatman
is connecting

Post by GrevBatman »

humz, yes, lets all hate morpher for contributing his time to the partly dying action quake 2 comminuty...

If bboy got kicked, there was a reason for it..

I was one of the "childish" clan members who vote kicked bboy at one point... This is just too lame, as Ministar wrote, get on with your life...

EVEN if you didnt derserve to be kicked, this is just too much time to spend complaining, there must be something better for you to do, at least I hope so...
EsB
is connecting

eh ok?

Post by EsB »

And yet you come inhere and spend your time backing your highly regarded MORPHEOUS up. :shocker:
EsB
is connecting

darn..

Post by EsB »

ups.. ment retarded
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

At least they weren't the ones who just signed up today to post in here...

:hop:
EsB
is connecting

no but..

Post by EsB »

But funny enough Ministar and Batman did their 1st posts today.. nice work morph. go get some more friends inhere :rambo:
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

Who are you?
GrevBatman
is connecting

Re: eh ok?

Post by GrevBatman »

EsB wrote:And yet you come inhere and spend your time backing your highly regarded MORPHEOUS up. :shocker:
Yes I do...

I think this entire thread is blown waaay out of proportion, but u dont I guess...
Cant see a reason to argue with a person such as yourself, so I'll just leave it here...

Next time, at least try to comment on the topic or something...
Ministar
is connecting

Post by Ministar »

To respond the message written to me in Danish..
Yes I'm a member of Morpheus clan, Uncontrolled Rangers(Advertice: UR the most social clan in DK! :D ), - and therefore I know the guy
If you read my message as an "ass kisser message" well then it's your way of analyzing it. What I meant was that Morpheus has done so many things for the aq2 world, we all know him, and to quote imeiz's
former comment (which Blue Vex also was qucik to trash): If Morpher was that kinda guy who kicked a player, just because he was angry getting killed, well then he wouldn't be admin for that long time?
But this matter can be seen from two sides. Just sad to see how quick many of the "old-aq2-players" can throw dirt at someone, instead of defending him - when they of all, should know better.. :shocker:
GrevBatman
is connecting

Re: no but..

Post by GrevBatman »

EsB wrote:But funny enough Ministar and Batman did their 1st posts today.. nice work morph. go get some more friends inhere :rambo:
So we havent got a right to make a comment because we're in the same clan as Morpher ?

As u might can see, I have been a member in here for a while... just never did any posting before...
EsB
is connecting

Post by EsB »

EsB wrote:Keep on blabbering morpheous fans.. the fact of matter is that morph messed up and should be punished for what he did. Just because hes an admin on some aq2 servers, ppl have the tendence to worship him like he's some kind of god.

Let's instead actualy do something about this matter and (take the rcon away from him / change the rcon, and dont give the new one to him).

However I dont think this will happen, because hes got to many allies in the "aq2 scene". But i'm allowed to hope anyways.

What do you call this then Batman?
Ministar wrote:To respond the message written to me in Danish (don't think the dude has learned to language yet?)
Not smart to misspell when your flaming someone for not beeing able to speak TWO languages.. kid
Ministar wrote:Just sad to see how quick many of the "old-aq2-players" can throw dirt at someone, instead of defending him - when they of all, should know better.. :shocker:
Perhaps he has stepped on too many toes and ppl are actualy getting tired of listening to him?
EsB
is connecting

Post by EsB »

GrevBatman wrote:
EsB wrote:But funny enough Ministar and Batman did their 1st posts today.. nice work morph. go get some more friends inhere :rambo:
So we havent got a right to make a comment because we're in the same clan as Morpher ?

As u might can see, I have been a member in here for a while... just never did any posting before...

But still pretty much the same shit Batman, you did your 1st post today and I did my 1st post today.. see ?
EsB
is connecting

Post by EsB »

And no i'm pretty bored right now so I actualy don't have anything better to do with my time right now..